Tuesday 3 May 2011

Still stuck

I still haven’t managed to sort through the paperwork for the solicitor. And I know that she will call me very soon asking about it. And I know my ex husband won’t give me long before he’s complaining about not getting his money.
And yet I seem to find any reason/excuse not to do it. I spent Friday at a friend’s watching the Royal Wedding and having a nice time – except for realising that I will never see my boy, who was also tall and fair, get married.
On Saturday I took my Mother shopping – that pretty much swallowed up the whole day.
And on Sunday and Monday I did a little supermarket shopping, rearranged the living room furniture and tidied up a bit. Oh and I played Tetris – lots of Tetris. Frankly, given the amount of Tetris I’ve played, I’m amazed I haven’t developed an RSI!
I know it’s all just a way of avoiding what must be done and so I have decided that I have an hour to spare tomorrow morning and I will devote that hour to making a start. I’m meeting a friend for lunch after that so I am limited in how much I can do in that short time but I’m hoping that makes it more manageable.

1 comment:

  1. Just take your time Bev - that's the most important thing. Anyone decent will wait patiently... and anyone who can't, well stuff them!

    It took me ages to fill out the insurance forms for our holidays.. it was such a simple task - but also the most difficult in the world

    Sending you an understanding hug xx

    ReplyDelete